Let’s go with an easy and super fun recipe.
recipe. It’s perfect to be made with the family, as a snack or to share.
We have made them with two filling options to suit all types of liking. Which one do you prefer? Let me know in the comments.
- 8 Low Carb @best_diet pancakes.
– For the bolognese pancakes:
- 100gr veal mince.
- 2 tablespoons homemade fried tomato with onions
- 1/4 cup grated gouda cheese
- 1 tablespoon @best_diet coconut oil
– For the bacon ones:
- 4 slices cured bacon
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free caramelised onions
- 1 slice of goat’s cheese
How to make pocket pancakes:
- Prepare the meat with the coconut oil and tomato sauce, and set it aside.
- Prepare the bacon in a frying pan and the onion with coconut oil.
- Divide the pancakes into 2 halves, fill each with the mixture of your choice. Fill the bolognese pancakes with tomato sauce, minced meat and gouda cheese and the bacon pancakes with bacon, onion and goat cheese.
- Make a triangle with the pancake and fold the round part a bit to have a base in the final fold (in the video you can see it better). You can use toothpicks to fix the closure.
- Put the bags in the Airfryer for 7 minutes at 180 degrees. After the first 4 minutes, turn them over.
- Serve them with your favourite cream and that’s it!
With these quantities you will have 16 bags, 8 of each filling and believe me, you won’t have any left!