New recipe from @mama_hace_keto !
Today she shows us how to prepare delicious low-carb tacos.
- 500g chicken breast
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 natural tomato
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 6 low-carb Mexican tortillas
- Fajita spices to your liking (sugar free)
1. Cut the chicken into squares and the peppers into thin strips. then season and salt the chicken.
Add 100% coconut oil to a frying pan and brown the peppers, then add the chicken. Cook over medium heat until the juices are almost completely condensed. Cook over medium heat until the juices are almost completely condensed.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the filling that will make the cold and crunchy contrast of the taco. Chop a tomato and a red onion finely and set them aside.
Place our Mexican tortillas on a baking rack every 2 wires, and in this way, they will be open enough to be able to fill them. Place them upside down in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 150°C.
5. While the tacos are being formed, mash the avocado flesh with a fork so that it is lumpy, then add the juice of half a lime and salt.
6. The only thing left to do now is to assemble the tacos: just put the avocado on the bottom to ensure the juiciness of each bite and fill the rest of the taco with the two fillings, the cold and the hot one. It will form a perfect combo.
Extra: Adding lamb’s lettuce or rocket will give it the fresh touch it needs.